Forums are back in action! ×

I Quit My Crappy Job!

ttuesday

After two years of putting up with an unprofessional boss and her bipolar husband, I finally got the courage to put my foot down and quit! I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but I finally did it! Now I can move onto bigger and better things, and find a better job environment and a better boss. :)

"You don't have to be a bad ass to be a superhero, you just have to be brave" - Hitgirl

ttuesday meet monday. - Zombie Outbreak Survivors

I recently did the same. It felt SO good to say "i found something else."

2348208420348204lbs off my shoulders. I started my new job and my renewed dedication to fitness on the same day.

Congrats to you. This can only lead to bigger and better things!

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Envy. I haz it.

I'm in an industry I do NOT want to spend the rest of my professional life in, but I don't have much experience doing anything else. Plus, I don't know if I'd be able to get paid what I currently do. But I keep my eyes open for something that might be a good fit and maybe... JUST maybe... someday I'll be like you.

Congrats on your freedom from tyranny!

CharlieBoston

My Character Page

Introduction - CharlieBoston and the Wavering Motvation
Fitocracy Profile

Athlinks Profile

"Hope, D'Argo. It's what keeps you going... I have hope or I have nothing."

i quit my job to go back into education, which was incredibly difficult to do but im glad i managed it. i need the support of my partner and family, some months more than others but now we are fully self sufficient and working towards a better future. if i had stayed in that job god knows what would have happened to me, to exercise or trying to strive for anything better. Dialing that call to the university was my 20 sec beast mode

• [*]Level 2 High elf - Ranger (56.7 kilos, approximately 13% body fat)[*]strength 4, dexterity 3, stamina 6, constitution 6, wisdom 5, charisma 2.[*]Challenge - run 5K straight, do 3 day exercise with weighted backpack, reach rep goal for 6 weeks, revise enough for exams; maintain code of bushido[*]"Go into battle determined to die, and you will surely live. Go into battle hoping to live, and you will surely die"

Archived