Forums are back in action! ×

May the Fourth be with you!

Guest asdf

Guest asdf

Happy Star Wars day, Rangers! It's a holiday for sure, but on a day like this I declare we all should "unleash the Fourth" within us, and do something that pushes the boundaries of our Ranger skills and puts us to the test. 

I am personally going to do 100 pushups, situps and squats. I am at a point with my strength where it will be a challenge but totally doable without hurting myself.

How will you unleash the fourth?

Happy Star Wars day, Rangers! It's a holiday for sure, but on a day like this I declare we all should "unleash the Fourth" within us, and do something that pushes the boundaries of our Ranger skills and puts us to the test. 

I am personally going to do 100 pushups, situps and squats. I am at a point with my strength where it will be a challenge but totally doable without hurting myself.

How will you unleash the fourth?

I'm confused. You're only saying it to Rangers? Why not the rest of the Rebels? :P

You also have an Assassin icon under your avatar...

Hmmm...

Guest asdf

Sigh. What a complete and utter epic fail on my part. Thanks for at least pointing out I have the wrong icon. Never would've even noticed. Gonna go change that now...

Archived