Forums are back in action! ×

Long time lurker.

WillG

Hey guys : ) 

I have been a lurker here for a long time in various forms and just thought that today I would actually post. Since the start of this year I have been working extremely hard to level up my life and have made some great progress, mainly thanks to the awesome sense of encouragement and motivation I get whenever I view these forums or read Steve's articles.

Since the start of the year I have hit several major milestones: 

​1) I have gone from 83 KG at Christmas to 70.7 KG at my last weigh on earlier this week

2) When I first started running a circuit (roughly 3.5 - 3.8 Km long) around my neighborhood in January it was taking me 30min, just this morning I broke 19:51 :D

3) I have also been going to my local cross-fit gym and swimming at least three times a week and am loving it.  

Finally the big one (for me personally :tongue:) I will hopefully be entering the Australian Navy very soon, without a doubt nerd fitness and the gains I have made have really give me the confidence to pursue this. Also, I have a date later this week :tongue:.

It's great know that there are other people out there who think a good night can be a workout and then reading a book or playing starcraft :tongue: Thank you very much for helping me go for my dreams.             

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

William, level 1 Satyr warrior

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 5|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Hey, there :-)

I've also been a long time lurker, although I am making more of an effort to interact on the boards more, because, honestly, this is an awesome community of people.

It sounds like you've been leveling up your life like crazy! Super awesome, congrats! Keep up the good work, and feel free to pop on and update everyone on your progress. :-)

PS- I wanna know how your date goes! Lol. -activating girl mode- Hahaha.

Archived