Forums are back in action! ×

Hey There From Blighty!

Hello there, Rebels.

I'm so happy there are other people like me on the planet!

So this is me:

• Discovered NF about a year ago but only now plucked up the courage to say hi (so thanks for all the encouragement)
  • The hardest part about signing up was determining my class and attributes
  • Managed to lose 33 pounds in that time by switching over to Paleo gradually but have hit the dreaded plateau!
  • Went from being unable to run to my fridge to running my first half marathon in Feb
  • Am now addicted to obstacle course races and plan to earn my Spartan Trifecta and first Tough Mudder headband (that one dressed like Jayne Cobb, btw) by Nov this year
  • Really starting from scratch on the upper body strength but working towards my first unassisted pull up and handstand
  • Have picked up a nasty IT band injury training like a total rookie for my first marathon and would appreciate any advice on recovery
  • I can't walk into a Waterstones without buying an Alastair Reynolds book
  • One of the greatest sci fi films of all time is Event Horizon
  • My favourite spaceship is Serenity...

Now your turn!

Gigi - Lvl. 2 Cylon Scout

|STR: 4|DEX: 3|STA: 6.5|CON: 2|WIS: 3|CHA: 4|

Quest #2: The Comeback Run of COURAGE!

No power in the 'Verse can stop me!

Thanks!

Seriously, it takes me the best part of two hours just getting my Skyrim character just right before I even start questing! (...Must be the RPG version of "I haven't got a thing to wear!")

At least now the hard part's over and I can start slaying some dragons! Where do I sign up to train for Ninja Warrior heehee!?

Gigi - Lvl. 2 Cylon Scout

|STR: 4|DEX: 3|STA: 6.5|CON: 2|WIS: 3|CHA: 4|

Quest #2: The Comeback Run of COURAGE!

No power in the 'Verse can stop me!

Archived