Forums are back in action! ×

Mo Mudder Mo Pain

Just did my second Tough Mudder (within six months of the first one) .  While it was almost as tough as last time around, I have actual knees and an ability to walk today.  

Spent half an hour with a foam roller this morning.  Sweet lord of creation, the pain...

here's the course break down for anyone interested.  Note I'm going off the map while I'm pretty certain 17&18 were actually the other way round.  I was very confused by that point.

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/26894-join-the-fun-fit-squad-or-dont-either-way-youre-great/?p=510403

Here's a video of all the obstacles taken by someone if you want to see what it looks like

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Oh some of the obstacles were much, much harder (the mud mile was one of the most draining things I've ever done) while the temperature made the water obstacles *almost* trivial.  I absolutely loved the human gecko.  You have to remember I was a lot less terrified doing this one! :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

I had a dream about the Tough Mudder last night. Most of the obstacles were like.. playground equipment. It was quite easy. Not sure what my brain is trying to do to me, there.

Congrats on finishing another one. I am absolutely determined to finish. Maybe my brain is telling me to get out of the gym and go climb around a playground to prepare. After having gone through Rugged, I think agility is my weakest point.

Lvl. 2 Ranger Assassin Shapeshifter

STR - 3 | DEX - 3 | STA - 7 | CON - 4 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Current Challenge: Breaking Chains

(Really) Old Challenges 1 | 2 | 3

Aw, so close and yet so far. Haha. I'm running with my boyfriend, who is not a runner and only works out when I force him to. I'm sure you'll do great, like Mal said, and I've experienced in other (smaller) races, people will definitely help you. Especially since you're a girl (right?).

Lvl. 2 Ranger Assassin Shapeshifter

STR - 3 | DEX - 3 | STA - 7 | CON - 4 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Current Challenge: Breaking Chains

(Really) Old Challenges 1 | 2 | 3

Archived