Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings everyone! My name is Chris and I'm a 25 year old nerd ready to get fit or die trying! Well, maybe not die, more like get sore...

Anyway, my history with exercise has always been in spurts. I've never stayed with a rigorous nutrition plan, and I am what Steve calls a "hard gainer". As a result I have a moderate level of fitness, but without the caloric intake to ever see the results I've wanted.

Enough with that! After seeing the post about the most amazing-uber-funtime-zaney-spectacular-extravaganza contest (ok going to be honest, forgot the name and I'm too lazy to go back and look for it) and it spurred me on to make the commitment to myself to start a proper food journal and push myself to where I want to be.

I have been reading Nerd Fitness for a while and I finally decided to just jump in and participate in the forum community. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to journey!