Forums are back in action! ×

What poster?

Teros

ok, so in another thread, there was talk of 'rasterbation', which organizes pictures into a poster that you can print out and organize.  Now I have a bunch of free space in a freshly cleaned up and painted room; so I wanna make a few of these posters; but I've saved over 100 pics to try and I would like some input.  What theme should the 2-3 posters that I make be about? 

Catagories are:

Video Games

Tv Shows

Movies

Science

Famous smart people

Idk if you want to vote poll-like, but there's so many damn options that I can't make a decision.  help!  Which catagory should I use?

hrmm.  these are likely what I'll put up based on catagory.

If I do video games- nes-super nes-nn64 era stuff: link, bowser, wario, super mario rpg, altered beast, comix zone, donkey kong country...

Tv Shows- walking dead, dexter, game of thrones, maybe breaking bad...

Movies- dark knight (joker standing in front of the burning money), american psycho, fight club, beautiful mind, pulp fiction

Science- huge periodic chart, cosmic pictures of galaxies, maybe some sort of informative chart, diagram of a brain

Famous smart people- eistein headshot, freud, darwin, sagan...

Depends, what will the room be used for?

Depending on the answer:

Video Games

Tv Shows

Movies

OR

Science

Smart People

Or if you need to be productive but also want to game a little, do science/smart people to put up in places most visible from your desk and a video game one in a place where when you are in the zone, you won't happen to glance up and get a letch to play all the video games.

Archived