Forums are back in action! ×

New Irish (soon to be Aussie) Member!

Hey everyone!
Just started a new fitness regime, I'm not over or underweight, I just want to feel really healthy for once in my life. As a student fixing up the diet is tough, but I am hoping to be eating mostly paleo from Monday on wards. In two months time, if I am where I want to be, I'm buying myself a NF t shirt and a set of dumbbells. This fits nicely in with my schedule as I'm moving to Australia around that time too.

Hope you are all feeling as positive as I am!

Level 1  Petty Assassin of the Lanomia Clan STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0Current Challenge

Heh, Funny, My pal from back home is a Chef and Ginger and he is moving to Australia in three months. I'm I the only Irish person who can't afford to go to the Colony?

Also, Wooo! Good going lad.

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

Heh, Funny, My pal from back home is a Chef and Ginger and he is moving to Australia in three months. I'm I the only Irish person who can't afford to go to the Colony?

Also, Wooo! Good going lad.

I know we all seem to be heading over! I'm truly ecstatic about the idea of hot weather and seeing the sun for more than two days a year!

Level 1  Petty Assassin of the Lanomia Clan STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0Current Challenge

Archived