Forums are back in action! ×

Captain Insano reports for Fitness!

<p>Hey ladies and gentlemen! So i have been following this site for awhile not and finally decided to create my very own profile at the start of what i hope is a very succesful 60 days+. So heres a little bio of myself and my goals for the enxt 60 days!<br />

</p>

<p><strong>Bio:</strong></p>

<p>I'm 20 years old and in the Air Force and stationed at Ramstein AB in Germany ATM. I'm a 2T2X1 and hate my job w/ a passion, but can't cross train till i hit my 59th month in the Air Force so here i wait. I have always been relatively fit. I enjoy looking good for my wife that i will be happily&nbsp;married to for 1 year on May 26th!!! W/ the job though, myself and my wife have noticed i come home in a downer mood and have been neglecting my Fitness standards. I still ride my bike to work everyday (6.8Km there and back), but its no where near what i was doing before and wish to get that nice beach body back! So here i am today. Making the changes i can make! I can't do anything about my job for a long while, but i change everything else in my life right now! And it all starts with getting back into gr8 shape. So i bought the insanity package because i have down Tapout before and half of P90X (took way to much time for whole thing) so i wanted to try something new and Insanity is supposed to be the best! So without further Adu!! Wish me Luck!!<br />

<br />

<strong>My Fitness Goals:</strong></p>

<p>Complete Insanity (-)<br />

Run a 10k Comfortably (-)<br />

Get a good 6 Pack Back (-)<br />

Go to work and stay at work happy (-)<br />

Quit raiding the snack fund! (-)</p>

<p><br />

<strong>P.S.</strong> I will be posting my first ever picture on the web here shortly!! Going to be kinda weird because i've never put a picture of myself where others can see lol.</p>

Reserved for Daily Work Rants!

16 May

TSgt-Meyer why are you reading a boom and not signed off on everything!

Meyer- Because the only thing i need signed off on i've been asking you to send me to for the past two weeks.

TSgt- I dont think you should be reading a book i doubt your singed off on everything.

*Walk into another part of the section and 3 people sitting on couch playing the game boy systems.*

Archived