Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I doubt any of you remember me, but I had introduced myself and attempted (read: failed) to keep myself posting on here. But! My memory has gone through a bit of sophistication (a lot) so I hope I'll be here to stay.

If you happened to have read my first post, you'll know that I has previously lost 60 lbs. (thanks to the Rebellion for inspiration) and was trying to get into rock climbing. Update to that bit: I failed at the rock climbing... It had to do with an issue with my hands I have (advice would be loved!). I don't know why but when I touch ANYTHING Rough or any type of textured object, lid to a bottle of soda for instance (which I don't drink!) I get quite the jolt of pain in my hands. Don't really know why, but I figure my I have some type of nerve issue? So basically, soda lid: ow, rocks: mega ow!

Other than that bit of nonsense, I did happen to start a rather successful Running Club for a local elementary! So far about 32 kids (cough, exactly 32). Have also lost about 10 more pounds, and I'm trying to get into more into Parkour nowadays.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I WILL be posting more here! This I swear!

(Is this in the wrong topic btw? I see this as a re introduction.)

For the Rebellion!

Jacob

Archived