Forums are back in action! ×

Escaping event horizon

I should have made my character a scout b/c i've been reading everything on rebel fitness I can get my grubby hands on. I joined a gym, though I know it's not necessary for everyone but I find that helps keep me motivated and focused. I put My Energy less into cardio and I've been focusing more on using free weights I really enjoy it! I am seeing subtle changes in my body I'm hoping to keep the motivation going however I was hit with a major personal setback recently. My boyfriend of eight years and I recently decided to go our separate ways it's a difficult decision for both of us right now. We are trying to figure out the best living arrangements and I'm trying to work how I can keep going to the gym, whether I should go whether he should, who gets the cats. While been very good at keeping my food mostly Paleo because of this depression I've been drinking more beer which I know is just to be a big setback. I want to go back to looking forward setting new goals for fitness getting stronger, dropping weight, and not worrying about relationships. Wow, this is such a bummer Introductory post. Anyway, Hello! I'm here, and I am looking forward to hearing about everybody's progress, challenges, failures, and most of all, the successes! cheers! I look forward to hearing about everyone's progress!

Some life events prevent us from reaching out full potential, but if you keep pushing yourself, you'll acheive your goals. Personally, I went thought a similar event, on a fitness standpoint, it motivated me and helped me work harder to keep my mind off things.

If ever you need someone to talk to, I'm always up for a little chat!

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Hey Eek! Welcome aboard, pushing yourself is a great way to get through the hard times but we have to really enjoy the exercise we're doing. Especially in a period such as the one you find yourself in we can become really manic and erratic but dont let it scare you and don't fight it, change that energy into spontenaity and pick an outrageous sport or experience in which to participate. It's really therapeutic to beable to use these experiences to our advantage and you'll get to meet some great people i'm sure!

Umbongo

Ethereal Druid - Level 1

The Witch Doctor Trials, 1.

| Con 4 | Sta 3 | Wis 3 | Str 2 | Dex 2 | Cha 1 |

-Maiaverepauradiessere senzapaura-

Archived