Forums are back in action! ×

Hai! 'm Ashe!

My name is Ashe (Ashley really.. but everyone calls me Ash(e) and I don’t know why with the e), and I’m the ripe ol’age of the great Dirty 30. I’m 5’8, female, and seem to have settled about 255 in the jiggly department, and it seems no matter what I do my body thinks that is the bestest of the best number in the world to be. My weight is in my trunk area; belly, sides and upper back (Not quite Quasimodo but what they call the bra roll)  and it seems like it really wants to stay there. Arms and legs are not bad, well; legs are awesome while arms are almost like noodles but starting to get toned.

If my friends could describe me I’d be a giant panda wanting to be a sleeker red panda (rawp!) but would love to be a Ranger/Monk combo red panda.

I’m obsessed with pandas.

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. I started with yoga (4 slipped discs in the lower back could only handle 6 weeks before laying down hurt worse than a baseball bat to the ribs), then went to water aerobics (I love my little old ladies!) and have added in some weight training and aqua zumba. Weight really hasn’t changed and need to find a way to punish the fat and kick its rear to the curb.

Overall Goals:

1. Get healthier. (Eating better, working out properly to get to a good weight range)
  2. Get stronger. (Working out properly so that my back will be happy)
  3. Get independent. (Job. Apartment. Fix my car.)
  4. Get higher self-esteem (Er.. yeah. I’m hoping 1-3 will help with it but achieving little goals along the way will help I assume)

Obstacles:

I’ve had to move home to help my mom who has had 3 and is going in for her 4th back surgery, and has a sickness that affects her mind and body. We get along as well as Vader and Luke do, and honestly they could take lessons with us in how to epic family fight, so to state that stress is a high part of my life would be correct. With her diet being mainly ice-cream, popsicles, and whatever mix and frosting combo she buys, it’s hard to find a day where there isn’t a wicked yummy treat warming on the counter she has had me make for her (To say no would bring the apocalypse..) and fill their air with the siren scent.

Deep Dark Secret Goal: Travel. Travel. Travel.. and invent a fudge that is as healthy as it is creamy and heavenly. So the last one is harder than the first, but wouldn’t it be AMAZING?!

Hey there! :D Nice to see you jumped on the fitness climb to greatness~! For one, Red pandas and Pandas are adoreable, just a big round fluffballs of veggie eating goodness XD Seems like you got a fondness for water with all that action going on, and I feel you about the lay around temptations, got a lot going around on my end as well... But I hope that you and your mom's relationship gets better and your able to travel with your sexy red panda self~

(That and the fudge WOULD be amazing, guh now i'm drooling e_o")

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Archived