Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from Southern Indiana!

Greetings, messageboards people.

Who I am:

27 year old male, currently living in a tiny river town near Cincinnati. I'm a fan of roleplaying games, card games, sci-fi television, and croquet. I was referred here by a friend who is now away at Basic Training for the US Air National Guard.

What I'm working with:

I'm 5'7" and 115lbs. If there was ever an Elf in real life, I'm it. I've got decent agility, but basically lack anything resembling strength or endurance. I've got the metabolism of a V12 engine, so gaining weight has been rather difficult. I've put on 10lbs in the past 5 years by eating 4000 calories of convenience food per day. I've come to realize this process might be bad for me in the long run.

What I'm working towards:

I've been rather interested in the whole freerunning / parkour thing and thought that would be something I'd quite enjoy once I got in better shape. I need to increase my endurance and strength quite a bit, but really don't have a lot of local support for such endeavors.

Glad to be here and hopefully I can get something done with my life.

-?