Forums are back in action! ×

What game do you identify with most?

Nara

There's... just... so... many.  looking forward to playing Darksiders 2 and the new Tomb Raider ('cause it looks pretty sweet!)  What platform? 360, playstation, Wii, or PC?

• any of the Elder Scrolls
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Mass Effect
  • Fallout
  • Fable
  • Halo
  • Disahonored
  • Deus Ex
  • Portal
  • Darksiders
  • Final Fantasy
  • Zelda

Commander Shepard - Female: I'm only slow because I'm not running! 

It's incredibly nerdy, but I find video games to be very inspiring for a workout! It's kind of a drag when you're just a fat chick struggling to do knee push-ups... but it's much more interesting when you're one of your favorite characters, pushing themselves past their limits. Sometimes I'm Link, steeling myself for that final blow... other times I'm Altair, climbing over that vital ledge to escape from the guards... or maybe I'm Chell, sprinting for cover from the turret that's shooting at me... Whoever it is, you bet they're pushing themselves, and when I imagine I'm them, that last rep isn't something for a fat chick to dread -- it's something for a hero to dominate!

Okami (I want my drawings to one day come to life)

One of my all-time favorites!!

tumblr_m7aqajgMdT1qcs7kp.gif

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

For me it would also be Final Fantasy, but primarily Final Fantasy 8. It's just something about the story that really drew me in (its basically one big love story) and I felt so connected with the main character Squall Leonheart. I played the game like a million times!

But I have to add that I just recently finished Ni No Kuni and my mind was blown. Not with the game play and all that but with the story. The locations and characters were so well thought out that I was hooked from the start. If I could choose any place to live out the rest of my life it would be the fairygrounds (It's a town inhabited by fairies).

Knowledge is power, hide it well

As cliche' as they become, I love a game that gives you choice that can determine the outcome of the game's overall storyline. Good examples can be the Fallout games, the Mass Effect games, the Knights of the Old Republic games etc.

This will sound really dumb but in those games that give you a choice, I try to determine the choice by what I feel is the right thing to do. I don't just play like "I'm going to be completely bad ass" or "I'm making a goodey two-shoes", I just think whatever is the right thing to do and I'll do it. Most of the time it's honestly the "good guy option", but I have made some morally wrong choices, because I felt they were the right thing to do overall, if that makes sense.

I also love RPGs because I love the sense of exploration, to exploring and identifying the unknown and to finding new and cool things. It's kinda why I like photography and travel too, in reality.

As cliche' as they become, I love a game that gives you choice that can determine the outcome of the game's overall storyline. Good examples can be the Fallout games, the Mass Effect games, the Knights of the Old Republic games etc.

This will sound really dumb but in those games that give you a choice, I try to determine the choice by what I feel is the right thing to do. I don't just play like "I'm going to be completely bad ass" or "I'm making a goodey two-shoes", I just think whatever is the right thing to do and I'll do it. Most of the time it's honestly the "good guy option", but I have made some morally wrong choices, because I felt they were the right thing to do overall, if that makes sense.

I also love RPGs because I love the sense of exploration, to exploring and identifying the unknown and to finding new and cool things. It's kinda why I like photography and travel too, in reality.

Mmmhmmm I can relate to that, especially the exploration and identifying the unknown. :3

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Archived