Forums are back in action! ×

May the Force be with me

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I've posted on a fitness forum. Most of them are just another place where lurks many trolls and people who knows everything better than everyone, but here the things I've read made me want to get in touch...

First, because I'm definitely a Rebel and I'm born to kick the Empire's as*.

Second, I loved the rules of the Rebellion. The way of "we don't care about your past, the only important thing is your future" speaks much to me.

And many of the ideas I've seen here took me years to understand (Paleo diet, get rid of machines, appearance is a consequence of fitness...)

The spirit I sense here is very appealing

Little about me :

I'm from France, Paris. I did sports when I was young (martial arts) and then studies (and comes the little overweight)

and then the motivation to lose, and then all the wrong ideas. Did easy bodyweight, then machines, then bodyweight again, then cardio...

I'm a naturally skinny guy and got really skinny (less than 60 kgs / 130 lbs)... I got frightened, and wanted to bulk, I went on machines, I ate half a chicken per meal...

Actually, I did everything wrong during a looooong time, but learned a lot !!!

And it begins to pay. Today, I'm practicing thai boxing + workout. My workout are now mostly gymnastic drills / street workout. I have no plan, no specific program (I've failed all I've tried... none of them last more than 2 months), but I'm driven by a goal : BECOMING A SAIYAN !!!!

http://streetworkout-france.fr/tag/the-saiyan-requirement/

Which is a set of requirements of street workout. I pass none of them right now but my first goal is to pass saiyan level (it goes until SSJ4 :))

And I just kept Deadlift / Squat / Overhead press (I have no bench) with free weights.

Enough for the fitness part. I was quite into your site, because I'm definitely from the geek world. (my goal isn't to become a saiyan for nothing :)) Mangas, comic books, video games, I develop software for a living, and my avatar name is a mix of my personal nickname and my favorite character all support included...

I'm sure I'll enjoy here.

Cya

PS : and as you can see, I like writing :)

Saiyan in preparation - level 1 : http://streetworkout-france.fr/?p=1230

Drow Monk-Assassin

Intro post

My Battle log

Welcome to the rebellion! Like you, I too fail at regimes. Just getting outside and having fun is the only sensible nonsensical thing to do. I spent the afternoon tuck jumping onto a 3ft concrete platform and broad jumping to a tree stump trying to land as softly as possible and my quads have never ached this much for so long!!

What antics are you pulling off in piccoli parigi?

Umbongo

Ethereal Druid - Level 1

The Witch Doctor Trials, 1.

| Con 4 | Sta 3 | Wis 3 | Str 2 | Dex 2 | Cha 1 |

-Maiaverepauradiessere senzapaura-

Archived