Forums are back in action! ×

Haven't used a forum for years. So yeah, hi there :)

Been lurking around for quite a few months now and after spending a bit of time on the Chat Room I though I might as well appear on the forums too :)

I can't recall what exactly brought me here in the first place. I think it was from some random word searching on google for ninja efficiency, ogre beast or something equally bizarre.

Ended up reading some articles and found the syntax and semantics used very entertaining and insightful.

So here I've been for a couple of months just reading posts on the main site and forums. 

Fast forward several articles and weeks later, I found myself doing the beginner exercise routines whenever I can and finally at the end of April I decided to change my diet to 100% paleo to see find out if it works for me.

All my life I've never attempted to follow a diet of any kind because they all looked suspicious to me. Either it required me to purchase a product to make the diet work or the proponents of the diet failed to give cogent reasons for why their diet should work. What finally convinced me to take the dive was:

1. the tons of explanations given at NF;
  2. the sea of research papers that showed the diet to be plausible;
  3. seeing fatty grandpa transform into a viking lord here (> <; ); and
  4. watching Fat Head (which I found out about from the mini clip posted in one the articles on NF about what makes ppl fat)

Not sure what else to say except I'm in your care and I'm looking forward to being part of the community ( ^ ^)/

"A professional knows the limits of his knowledge. An amateur does not know the limits of his knowledge. A dilettante does not know that there are any limits to his knowledge." 

Welcome! :D May your stay here at NF be pleasant! ^^

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Archived