Forums are back in action! ×

on a ranger mission

Hey everyone. My name is Levi and I am an a mission to get back to the healthy lifestyle i had 8 years ago. Long story short life happened over the last 8 years. In November I had shoulder surgery, and at weigh in i was 305 pounds. I'm 40YO 6'3" but no matter who you are 305 is not ok. My weight and my inactivity were a direct contributor to the accident that found me on the operating table. So i decided that it was time to get healthy.

I started hitting the gym (i have a free membership and have to workout early morning) doing cardio and free weights on January 18th when I got the ok from my surgeon. Started out not able to ride the bike for more than 7 minutes without a break. Yesterday I rode for an hour at an 18.5 MPH average. I have logged over 1000 miles since January. I workout in the gym 4 days a week, and ride my dirtbike on Sundays for 3-4 hours of high intinsity exercise. I am down 36.6 pounds at this point with about 40 more to go.

I do a mix of 40 minutes of cardio, and 35 minutes of free weights because I dont want to be thin and weak I want to be healthy and strong. Well to be honest I just want my wife to think I look good naked. 

Archived