Forums are back in action! ×

I did my first crow

Aggi

I hate doing yoga, but I love how I feel when I am done. Crow is the only inversion that they do in the class I go to. I've been dutifully attempting it for 5 or 6 weeks, trying to put a little more weight into my hands or to lift one foot. Today, both feet just popped up. For future reference, the yogis don't like it when you gasp, "holy sh**" during class.

Level 3 Adventurer
STR 6.5 | DEX 2.5 | STA 7.5 | CON 9 | WIS 8 | CHA 4.5

Challenges: 12, current

I hate doing yoga, but I love how I feel when I am done. Crow is the only inversion that they do in the class I go to. I've been dutifully attempting it for 5 or 6 weeks, trying to put a little more weight into my hands or to lift one foot. Today, both feet just popped up. For future reference, the yogis don't like it when you gasp, "holy sh**" during class.

Awesomeness! :victorious: And duly noted of what NOT to say in yoga class. :playful:

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

The crow is huge! Color me both impressed and jealous. :) Yoga has a ton of really cool (and difficult!) poses.

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Archived