Forums are back in action! ×

Print quality on Grey NF shirts

Got my NF shirt on Saturday and I'm a little disappointed. The front logo is "weathered" looking, which is fine, but "NerdFitness.com" on the back is hardly legible. The "F" and the "m" in particular are more than 1/2 missing.

Sent an email to campus customs and they got right back to me and are willing to exchange, but tell the shirts are supposed to be weathered looking. Not sure if I want the Grey again if they all look like that.

Anyone else got the grey shirt, and is the back legible?

I got the grey shirt also, and it actually is weathered; the Nerd Fitness Logo on the back is legible, but the "m" in "com" is about half missing. I guess it is a little bit of a coincidence, if and which letter might be missing parts. I personally like the shirt very much and I think the weathered look just suits it right. But, well, that's something everyone has do decide for himself ;).

Got my NF shirt on Saturday and I'm a little disappointed. The front logo is "weathered" looking, which is fine, but "NerdFitness.com" on the back is hardly legible. The "F" and the "m" in particular are more than 1/2 missing. Sent an email to campus customs and they got right back to me and are willing to exchange, but tell the shirts are supposed to be weathered looking. Not sure if I want the Grey again if they all look like that. Anyone else got the grey shirt, and is the back legible?

Heyo!

What size shirt do you have? let us know and we can check the current stock to see if we can find one that's more legible and send that to you instead. I noticed this myself on a new shirt I received the other day, and contacted Campus Customs who is correcting it for the next batch of shirts.  Sorry it's a bit illegible!

Hopefully you can tell people that ask instead of having them hover over you from behind to read the tiny print anyways :)

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Hi Steve! First let me thank you for the awesome site! Your articles inspired me to go paleo (90%) and to start going to crossfit. And thanks for offering to send out another shirt, it's an XL. Sorry to be a pain. Keith

hey, can you email us at contact@nerdfitness.com with your order info?

We can get another shirt sent your way asap!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.