Forums are back in action! ×

For real this time.

Hi guys!
I'm new here (obviously). My name is Amy and I live outside Boston. I'm one of those people who have tried to lose weight over and over again but never fully succeeded. I found this website the other day and I got so excited because it makes fitness routines sound FUN! I track my calories on MyFitnessPal (u/n is shortie1am). My main forms of fitness are walking and yoga- soon to be strength training!
I'd love to make new friends- feel free to add me!

Cheers :)

Level 1 Forest Gnome Adventurer

STR 3  |  DEX 1  |  STA 3  |  CON 2  |  WIS 4.5  |  CHA 2.5My first challenge

Too weird to live. Too rare to die. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hey there,

Nice to meet you, Amy. Welcome and it's good to see other people choose walking as well (I'm fond of it as well). Hope you meet all your goals here and make them stick for you.

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

Welcome Amy from a fellow Massachusetts resident!  Are you from north, south, or west of Boston or would you rather not share?  I'm in Somerville and there are some of us in Brighton, Brookline, Worcester, Lowell (for a short time), and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.  There are many of us around, you should definitely come to a meetup.  

And this website makes fitness routines sound fun and the people in the community make it that way!  

Also: adorable avatar.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Archived