Forums are back in action! ×

Introductions from a rookie!

Hello everyone, I've been looking around these forums for a bit now after randomly discovering a blog whilst searching. I'm not really sure on what I'm supposed to say and what I'm not here so sorry if I ramble on or whatever.

I've never really been one to let people know what I'm doing as for some reason I like keeping to myself, although for things like this, it seems better to share with others.

So a little bit about myself, I'm 18, a Male,  I go to Sixth Form (and I'm typing this when I should be revising but I'll give myself a break for a bit), and I'm 6ft 1, and I weigh in at 11 stone. (for those that don't know what that is, its 154lbs!) I'm pretty nerdy or what most kids would call it anyway, playing videogames a lot, my head in my laptop, shedding manly tears  several times over The Hunger Games books and film, which my friends still won't let go about to this day haha, and maybe going out with others if I can be bothered.

I have had a similar frame to Thomas Muller all my life( skinny and tall). I've got relatively good knowledge about weight training and food etc.. I know the basics and whatnot. My goals aren't that specific really, just to be bigger, stronger, able to stand up for myself and others,  and look good with a shirt off, and not out of vanity, but self-conciousness and become a role model for my (maybe) future kids that I would like to have. I started off weight training at the end of February this year and I was a mere 8 stone, due to illness, depression, and a very skinny figure anyway.

I found a basic program that I stuck to consistently up until this week with my partner Gary (we decided to try a different one, one we found in the latest MensFitness mag, as the last one was  getting a bit boring and we didn't have the equipment for a lot of exercises). I got my diet fairly sorted out, a fairly balanced diet with some good foods in there, eating averagely 2000-2500 cals a day, maybe missing a meal now and then, having some junk here and there, but nobody is perfect.

Anyway, that's pretty much me, anyone's thoughts and comments are welcome (even if negative!), I just feel like having a community of people that are genuinely nice would be a great help and I could always do with more advice and motivation/help! Please let me know if you think I should be doing something new, or I'm missing out on something!  Thanks for reading guys, sorry for it being so long, not really sure what it's supposed to be but I hope you guys could really help me out with some things and in return I'll do my best to support back,  and hope to share how I'm levelling up my life! 

Welcome to the Rebellion, Tucker! You should have no shortage of motivation and advice around here. :) Good luck on your new fitness program, it's good that you decided to look for one that suits you rather than sticking with one you found boring!

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Welcome Tucker!

Ja the motivation and encouragement and wealth of advice on here is AWESOME. Stick to your guns and have fun! Best of luck on your journey B)

Are you thinking of joining the next 6 Week Challenge starting 3rd June?

Level 2 Imp. Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers - Challenges: 1 , 2(Current)STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 6 | CON 4,75 | WIS 4,5 | CHA 3,75

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

Archived