Forums are back in action! ×

I figure if I can't shoot lasers outa my rear I should get in shape

Hi, I'm the werebadger, obviously new here I'm from Idaho, I'm mainly a tabletop and video game RPGs geek, but I've got good sprinkles of other brands of geek. Im here mainly to make it to the level of maintaining a strict workout and diet, I've been quit smoking for a month, I run 5 miles 3 times a week and my diet is okay, but that's all mainly due to being military. I want to hit the next stage and the people around me are content to stay where they are, so here I am. I look forward to my time here, seems like a hyper motivated (with a healthy dose of geek of course) group, and I'm crazy stoked to get started.

Werebadger adventurerStrength - 3Dexterity - 2Stamina - 2Constitution - 4Wisdom - 1Charisma - 3

Welcome, Werebadger. And congrats on quitting smoking, that's a big one! You're already off to a great start with motivation to boot.

Also, don't give up on your dream of having a laser butt! Never give up on the laser butt.

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Archived