Forums are back in action! ×

Becoming more than a lurker

Hi everyone! 

I've been hanging around Nerd Fitness for a while now and I figured it was time for me to start joining in discussions and things. I will do more than lurk, I will participate! 

My name is Erin, I'm 21 and studying Professional Writing and Editing in Melbourne, Australia. I like to run long distances (currently upping my mileage so I can train for the Melbourne Marathon Festival Half Marathon) and I also love body weight exercises and to dance. I do a thing called No Lights No Lycra which is basically an hour of a bunch of people in a room dancing with the lights off. No talking. No judgement. 

I love Doctor Who and I'm currently working on watching the original series(es). I read a lot of YA fiction, memoirs, fiction - I love the classics. I miss Firefly. 

I have a blog at cutthecookie.com, I'd love it if you popped over for a visit. I like to bake a lot so my mission is always to find people to eat what I make! I'm vegetarian. 

I'm currently aiming for Scout class but I want to make the transition to Ranger and do Tough Mudder next year. 

And that's me! Feel free to ask any questions. I love this site and this community. You guys are all awesome. 

that girl writes

race: awesome/class: ranger

I post a lot on instagram

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

Archived