Forums are back in action! ×

Hey! I'm Kristen. I've been a member on another site for a little over a year logging my food and workouts everyday and I've managed to lose 56 lbs. But I've become stagnant in the past few months. I get bored easy. I love to hike, camp, fish, kayak, skydive (when I get back down to a decent weight and am able to again)  and do anything adventurous and exciting.

I started out at 290 lbs. I'm 234 now and heading downward but I've got one heckuva carb addiction as well as diet soda addiction. I'm a science-y nerd not so sci-fi as much as physics but I do enjoy a good sci-fi movie! I came across this site while googling tips for hiking trips and was curious so started lurking around for a bit. I'm an Acute Psych nurse so that should well explain  my wierd sense of humor and general inappropriateness .

I came to the conclusion that perhaps this is just the thing to get my arse in gear again. I feel I needed something fresh and new and while I still plan to keep charting over at MFP (not about to lose my 420+ days of continuous logging streak) I look foward to kickin it here for a spell!

Here goes!

"Moderation is a fatal thing, Nothing succeeds like excess" Oscar Wilde

Welcome!  I too juggle a few different tools and websites trying to stay up on my fitness.  I'm going to have to cut down to only a few so I don't get burnt out just on logging my stuff though >.<

Definitely get on the 6 week challenge.  This'll be my first one, but I already have an idea that it'll be epic and effective.  Pick a race, class, stats, and kick it!

Level 1 Nord Ranger

Stats: TBD

Runkeeper | MyFitnessPal

Archived