Forums are back in action! ×

My Little Introduction

Hello there, My name is Crystal, i am 30 years old from Australia...,  i love rpg games and i have played a few online games. currently playing neverwinter while biding my time for elder scrolls and ffrr.

i decided i wanted to lose weight about 5 years ago after a particually bad year living in a bedsit eating nothing but rubbish, and i gained 15kgs...  i rejoined taekwondo, and started using the wii fit... i lost weight but then had two kids... last year i was back down to 58kgs but now im back up to 68kgs and i have no kidea why the rebound.. im quite upset about it... so a few months ago i started calorie counting, but i realised i dont really overeat.... talked to some people on MFP who suggested i force myself to eat 1700cals, but that diddnt do anything...except make me hate eating... so i ate at 1200cals and did the 5:2 diet but i had no changes either.... so now i have joined a gym, and cut out carbs from my diet except for one day a week as alot of my meals are potato, rice and spagetti... i am quite a fussy eater, alot of foods i dont like. so here i am, going to the gym everday and following the weight workouts on my phone app coz i dont really know what im doing, and not eating spagetti :P

so um yeah... thats me...nice to meet you all :)

Maybe it's not the amount of calories you take in but the quality of them. I cut out refined sugar and doubled by fruit and vegetable intake. Now, I can eat a higher quantity of food, and I probably eat half the calories (though I do have a thread going about how many I'm actually getting). All that being said, welcome :)

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

Archived