Forums are back in action! ×

I have fallen, but I'm coming back to you, fitness.

I'm an American who's been living in Paris for the past few months for school, and I sunk deep into a pit of pastry cream and not doing anything. Before I came here, I had just gotten into powerlifting, but alas, I stopped doing it in France because [insert excuse here]. I also was eating mostly Paleo, but figured I wasn't in Paris every day, so I should be less strict. Well that led to eating way too many coffee eclairs and Brie. I don't regret that, but when I realized that I stopped fitting into my pants that I brought with me, it was time to start doing what I could to get back into shape. I started doing keto for a few weeks and saw good results, but then I switched back to Paleo, because obviously it's so much better. I also started doing the 30 Day Shred because when I started, I was so weak I couldn't even do a single push up (pretty pathetic seeing as how I was able to do them with no problem before I left for Paris). Now I'm ready to start with the Beginner Body Weight workout combined with interval running. I fit into those pants again, but I want to be strong again. I get back to a gym in three weeks, so until then I'll be getting stronger with the body weight stuff, then back to lifting. Huzzah!

That is amazing that you get to go to live in Paris for a time. 

it sounds like you already know exactly what you need to do and are all over it. :) That is awesome. Good luck!!

Level 1 Human (striving to be an elf) Adventurer (dreaming of being a Ranger/Druid)                                                                      Str 1  Dex 2  Sta 1  Con 4  Wis 4  Cha 3                                 

Archived