Forums are back in action! ×

I've never been a great goal setter.  I dream big, but my plans seldom come to fruition.  I like the goal setting aspect of this site and have found myself keeping a notebook handy to write down all the goals I'm coming up with.  Looking forward to June 3 to start the next challenge!

I drank the Crossfit Kool-Aid back in January, and an Epic Quest of mine is to join a Crossfit gym.  I am especially motivated by the social aspect of Crossfit.  My charisma score is lower than I'd like.  I'm an extravert whose friends have all been having children.  No time for gaming or social events outside of "let's watch the kids."  Which is fun, but...  My wife and I have spend most of our social time with empty-nesters (like her parents).  Which is fun, but... 

I was an avid video gamer; although, I've never had great stick-to-it-ness when it comes to gaming.  The only game I think I've passed without cheats is Metroid...on the original NES.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing if this community sticks.  I love to talk comics, movies, games, etc.  

Excelsior!

Bavarian Ranger -- Level twoStrength 5 Dexterity 4 Stamina 5 Constitution 1 Wisdom 5 Charisma 5 My Epic Quest Challenge #1  Current Challenge

Future goal inspiration from Kurt Vonnegut "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.â€

Archived