Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel Introduction

Hello there!

I'm a mystical burrito unicorn, wandering the forests out here. Finally decided to stop in and introduce myself. 

I've been slowly getting in shape for the last couple of years, trying to get that combination of diet and exercise just right. I was doing pretty damn good too, until my awesome local bootcamp place abruptly shut down and the PNW winter decided to kick in in earnest. Fast forward through some major life changes (married AND divorced within a year, heck yeah!) and I managed to gain all the weight I'd lost at bootcamp back. I found Nerd Fitness while wandering the interwebs one day and decided to get back on the horse and chase down that healthy body I wanted. 

So I upped my running and started training for a 10k that's about five weeks away. I'm working some cycling back into my routine, hoping to work up to long endurance rides. Other than that I train at home with a lot of bodyweight exercises, including some freeweights and suspension work. I've got friends to help me stay accountable, and a plan of meal-prep and no convenience food. So far it's working. Now if only I can nail down that consistency part...

I'm excited to be a part of the rebellion and looking forward to hitting the trenches with you fine people. 

Cheers!

Scout: Level 1 (STR)2 (DEX)2 (STA)3 (CON)2 (WIS)3 (CHA)3

My first six-week challenge! | My Zombies, Run! Profile |

Archived