Forums are back in action! ×

Broke 400 lbs.

Holy cow. Good work! How long did it take to build up to that?

When I first started working out again I (stupidly) didn't take a baseline but if I take my average progress from the first time I did begin my log and back it up about a month with average progression I would say I went from about 240ish lbs. to 405 lbs in about 4 1/2 months. Thats hitting legs at least once a week for that entire time.

@HawkAndRoll Thanks for the Appreciation

@ Glenndingo...just pulled it up...I coulda done it twice I think but got excited and let my straps loose. For reps I do 325 lbs 5-6 times (that was my last workout)

I only use the 1RM calculator for Upper body stuff and squats since I don't have a spotter. Everything else that is pulling off the ground or I wont get hurt if I drop I shoot a true 1RM.

Sweet dude. I grabbed up 300 tonight and felt two or three more in me. First night I've actually tried to max, maybe again in a couple weeks. I am hoping to see 400 in a month and a halfish time frame. I also weigh like 170 lol. :\

Tryin to GET BIG

Damn, you are closer to doubling your weight then I am.