Forums are back in action! ×

April is my month of success

I have met many of my goals this month.

First off, I have been doing a competition called Scaleback where you get into teams of four, and everyone has to lose at least 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Everyone on my team exceeded that goal! I lost 12, one member 15, one 18, and one 42!(he is training for a triple marathon at the beginning of the year) The contest is statewide, but my team lost the most at the company where we work. 87 pounds total!

Second, I have been doing the 100 push-up challenge at www.hundredpushups.com. Today is the last day of the last week, and I will be doing the challenge in a couple days. On my last exhaustion test, I did 70, so I don't think the 100 will be an issue after how brutal this week was.

Finally, I did my second annual birthday skydive a couple weeks ago, right on the coast. Here are the pictures. The view is wonderful, so I recommend checking the album out. The first picture is the friend (a new member to nerdfitness!) I got to go with me. It was his first time.

Here is the photo album!

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/cpt0bvious21/Skydiving/