Forums are back in action! ×

So this is where the nerds are...

Hi!  I'm Melissa and I've been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks and finally decided to dive in and say "hi."  I'm excited to participate in the six week challenge next week as I need something to get my lazy ass motivated - I'm really good at planning to do things, but actually doing things has eluded me of late.  

I live in Lansing, Michigan, but am a transplant and have never really "attached" to the land, if you will, so any Michiganians out there who want to meetup - please let me know.

I have been really sick the past year and put on forty pounds.  I now weigh in at almost 230 pounds, totally ridiculous. But what I really want is to change my life for the better - not just my body weight, and I love what I've seen so far here on NF in that regards.

Anywhoo, I really just want to say hello and hopefully I will start becoming active on the forums and getting to know everyone.  

:onthego:

Melissa (SMITMK)Newb

Current Challenge"It wouldn't be the high road if it was easy." - Commander Shephard, S.S.V. Normandy

Archived