Forums are back in action! ×

Like a young Bruce Wayne, I return to my Gotham

After almost a year away from Nerd Fitness, I have come home.
Unlike the young master Wayne however, I did not travel to world, I did not train under a powerful teacher and I did not achieve ultimate b'dassery.
In my time away from Nerd Fitness I achieved a great many things. I got married to my long time love, we have a child on the way and I am working in a career that I love. I have never been so happy in all my life. Things are great...

With one exception...

In my time away from Rebel Base Camp I GOT FAT! Not like super fat or anything, but of the 55 pounds I lost I put 26 of them back on.

Recently I've been getting back in the habit of eating right and exercising and I'm doing good. Back to getting swull and dropping them fat bags, but I need something more than the right food, and a good asswhoopin' at the gym.. I need camaraderie.. and also, maybe someone else to hold me accountable. As such, I'll be here to post a little more often, and if any of you hip cats would like, you can friend me on MyFitnessPal and keep me in check. My food and exercise journal is public! Anyhoo, hope I can make some pals here and maybe someone to gimme a little extra motivation!

Congratulations on your marriage and baby.  if you gotta leave the NF community, sounds like those are the things to leave for haha.

Welcome back.

Will you be joining the 6 week challenge on monday? between that and joining an accountabillibuddy group i think you will find exactly what you are looking for here

Orc Ranger

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2

CON: 5 WIS: 2 CHA: 2

All major changes are like death. You can't see what is on the other side until you get there.

Immortal Power, Plug it in

Current challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34450-training-for-the-fights/

Archived