Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody, I'm Zink from Colorado. I recently started practicing parkour and found Nerd Fitness during some research.

My fitness goals are to train for next years Tough Mudders obstacle course, and to complete at least one triathlon by then.

And if there are traucers in my area, I'm looking for some new people to parkour with.

Zink!

Welcome buddy - I know there are a few folks on the boards from Colorado...not sure if they are practicing traucers though - though I bet you could convince a few of them to give it a shot!

How long have you been doing it for?

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Hello and welcome to the rebellion! :)

I actually just saw the tough mudder's course featured on 'Bert the Conqueror' and now they're talking about having one in my area too! Good luck on it!

Though I have to admit, the "secret" challenge featured at the end of the video kind of freaked me out...electricity isn't always fun.

I have been practicing some basic moves, mostly working on my precision jump. I need to start working on more cardio that way when I do get the chance to really jam, I won't pass out. So far may biggest achievement is a nine foot precision and clearing a picnic table (short ways) from a standing position.