Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Ladies and Gents...

What's up, people?

Long time lurker, first time posting.  Got the email about the new challeng starting up, so I decided to jump in, head first. 

Little bit about myself:

37 year old elementary school teacher from New Jersey.  Married, with 1 awesome kid.

Always been that heavy guy that moves well.  Carry all my weight in my gut, but have the legs of an athlete.  I want to better my life not just for me, but for the 6 year old rugrat that looks up to me.

Also, I post at myfitnesspal.com under the same name.  Feel free to add me since I need some motivation.  Looking forward to getting know you.  Have a great weekend!

Level 1 - Adventurer Bard

STR-3 | DEX-2 | STM-1 | CON-2 | WIS-5 | CHR- 3

Current Challenge: Operation Chunk to Hunky: Part Deux!

MyFitnessPal

"Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Welcome Usual.  You're the first bard I've run into on these boards.  Nice Quotation.  Have any goals for the 6 week challenge starting Monday? 

Bavarian Ranger -- Level twoStrength 5 Dexterity 4 Stamina 5 Constitution 1 Wisdom 5 Charisma 5 My Epic Quest Challenge #1  Current Challenge

Future goal inspiration from Kurt Vonnegut "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.â€

Welcome Usual.  You're the first bard I've run into on these boards.  Nice Quotation.  Have any goals for the 6 week challenge starting Monday? 

Thanks for the welcome. As for my goals, I'd like to stay under 1800 calories per day, drink at least 96oz of water, progress through the C25K program, and read at least 30 minutes every night before bed.  What about you?

Level 1 - Adventurer Bard

STR-3 | DEX-2 | STM-1 | CON-2 | WIS-5 | CHR- 3

Current Challenge: Operation Chunk to Hunky: Part Deux!

MyFitnessPal

"Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Archived