Forums are back in action! ×

Always be yourself, unless you can be Batman

Hey everybody! I stumbled on this blog a while back looking for some fun workouts to get me back into strength training. "Batman workout" was the exact thing I put into Google, and I've been here ever since.

A quick history: I've always been fairly active with swimming in High School and martial arts since before that. However, during the last 2 years I have moved across the US 3 times finally settling in DC working at a medical lab (yay science!). Really the only consistency during that time was running (I just completed my first half marathon in April!), leaving out weight lifting, which I could never seem to really get into. But I figure if I can make myself fall in love with running, then I should be able to do the same with weights.

So I've decided to start on a new leg of my adventure, pick up another class, and get myself one step closer to being Batman.

*Future steps include: 1) Amassing a fortune

2) Buying a belt.

â€œIf you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.†- Tom Jefferson 

Level 1 Ranger

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 4

CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Current 6 Week Challenge

You made me laugh. Thank you.

Batman workout would include climbing a mountain to a secret ninja training compound and punching, lots and lots of punching.

Bavarian Ranger -- Level twoStrength 5 Dexterity 4 Stamina 5 Constitution 1 Wisdom 5 Charisma 5 My Epic Quest Challenge #1  Current Challenge

Future goal inspiration from Kurt Vonnegut "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.â€

Archived