Forums are back in action! ×

Progress Pics! -60lbs

WOW! You look incredible! Congratulations.

Thank you, Chaos! :D

Stephane, not Stephanie, .....

Oh man, my mistake! I'm sorry, my mind completely threw the 'i' in there, that's really embarrassing of me!

Nice!  You look great, keep on keepin' on!

Thanks Jon, I will!

Awesome! Must be expensive to have to buy new clothes!  :playful:

Ugh, it's just the most terrible thing... :(;)

You look like a new person!

Thanks Gilfren! I feel I'm starting to look like the person on the inside.

Nice work!

Thank you, jdanger! :D

That is brilliant! Way to rock it, girl:)

Photos are the best way for me to measure progress. If I feel like I look awesome, it doesn't matter a smidgen what the scale or tape measure says.

Keep going strong and I'm sure you'll hit your final form in record time! Good luck on your next challenge!

Good point, I always assumed the mighty tape measure is infallible... but now that I stop to think about it, visual progress isn't necessarily inches! I'll be taking out that camera more often.

You look great!  The photos really highlight your progress so far.  Congratulations!

Thanks, missrackl! The pictures can tell us what our minds don't. :)

AWESOME! I'm very close to your 'before' pic. Seeing your progress really puts it into perspective for me that this will work if I just DO it, you know? Congrats!

You betcha, it's totally possible when you make it happen! :) Never give up and keep rockin' it!

Very nice progress! I just started the quasi-paleo lifestyle, can't wait until I see progress.

Sweet, Paleo's a great lifestyle! You'll be seeing (and feeling!) changes before you know it. ;)

MFW I check this thread and see all these kind words, aww, shucks!

tumblr_inline_mjx24eyoI01rvx2ck.gif

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Dude you look amazing! What a transformation! Taking pictures is a great way to mark progress when measurements and the scale get you down. SERIOUSLY. You look great and you must feel great too!

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd