Forums are back in action! ×

I've Got That New Car Smell

Hi Everyone!

I am overweight. I’m here hoping to get on track. My goal is to feel good in my skin. I really don’t. I’m uncomfortable and awkward. It’s as though I put on a weighted snuggie and just gave up under it. My husband gives me supportive words but I don’t think he understands how much it bothers me. To him *eye roll* I look beautiful and deserve to love myself (I really hit it out of the ballpark with that guy).

I’m really excited to have found this group. I need a team to lean on. Single player mode isn’t working out well. Example: I had started doing the Netfit transformation workout on Roku. Woke up>got dressed> stretching out> turned on workout> workout not loading> workout loads for one second then disappears> frustration> “BAH!â€> *hides in bed*

:onthego: Fast Facts : Lives in Texas, loves turtles, vegetarian, constant jokes, gouache>watercolor

Some things I’d love to try: Kickboxing, weight training, learning how to swim

Starting weight: 188

Starting Height: 5’7†(Better posture?)

Thanks for your help!

P.S.: Why is my name "buahaha"? Lack of sleep.

Hi buahaha

Welcome, this is a great place to get some support. There are some great resources too, so have a good poke around the site.

You already have some great long term goals. I am not a morning person so I am already impressed that you got up and stretched! I have been known to get up and do a PT session for an hour and still go back to bed.

Get that character rolling and join this challenge.

You should sign up with an accountibilibuddy group to get some real support. I'm with team velocity if you want to join :D

It is a great way to be accountable and at the same time get some support when things don't go to plan.

Welcome

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Sounds like your hubby and mine could be related! Lol. And I can totally relate to the weighted snuggie feeling. Wish I had thought of that analogy :) I wish you luck, and willpower!

Half-Elf/Half-Dwarf - If you saw me, you'd understand.

Level 2 Warrior

(and Bard... "I just want to siiiiing!"  :highly_amused: )

STR: 3    DEX: 2    STA: 1    CON: 3    WIS: 1    CHA: 2

"Don't ask for guarantees.  And don't look to be saved in any one thing, person, machine, or library.  

Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were headed for shore." - Faber, Farenheit 451

Archived