Forums are back in action! ×

I Love This Site and Am Excited to Be Here

Hello Everyone, 

I've been reading Nerd Fitness for probably almost a year now.  I've really enjoyed learning from Steve and hearing about all the massive success and growth of the community.  

I figured it was about time I joined in on the fun.  

I feel compelled to say a few words about what makes me a nerd:

1. I'm entering my 5th year of music school which will also be my 5th year in the marching band. Band nerd. 

2. When I was a preteen/young teenager, I built light sabers out of hardware parts.  That was in addition to the toys and prop light sabers I already owned.  

3. I spent lots of time looking at my Lord of the Rings movie prop catalogue.  Never could afford any of it though.

4. I've read LOTR trilogy including the Silmarillion and Hobbit maybe 1/2 dozen times.  

5. I have many interests and hobbies and find myself way more enthusiastic about them than the average person.  I think that kind of defines what being a nerd really is anyway.  

So there is my NerdFitness Resume if you will.  If anyone is interested, I can go into length about my health goals and such.  I just joined the newest 6 week challenge, which is linked in my sig. 

I can't wait to get to know all of you and start kicking some ass!

Looking forward to it,

TomM

My Blog: Fit and Free -  Better Health. Less Hassle.  More Awesome.

Also check out my progress in my first Six Week Challenge - Adventure Class

Archived