Forums are back in action! ×

I conquered one of my fears today!!!

So. My worst fear is not being able to breathe. With that comes a fear of drowning. Connected to that is a fear of bridges. I am/was terrified of bridges. Particularly one huge walking bridge across this lake I live near. I have never been able to go anywhere near that bridge. Today... I decided I would conquer that fear and walk my butt across that bridge. And I did. And it felt AWESOME!

It won't let me post a picture from my phone. But here is a link to one of me standing in the middle of the bridge!!!

http://yfrog.com/gypakplj

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Thanks everyone! Tomorrow I am going to Rollerblade across :P

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox