Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading the articles on NF for about a month now and I've finally signed up to join the rebellion!

In the past few months I've been working on getting healthier. I hired a personal trained to help me learn how to use the weights at the gym and have lost 10 pounds since I started using them. I've been doing my best to eat a paleo diet at home, though it is difficult since no one else in the house eats that way. I don't worry about it at other people's houses, I don't expect them to cook for my diet. And I try to eat healthier at restaurants but paleo is extremely difficult when eating out.

I like Star Trek better than Star Wars, though I can enjoy both. My favorite book is Dune by Frank Herbert, and when I reach my goal weight I want to have a celebration pin-up style photo shoot.

I'm excited to join the community!

Love the photo shoot idea! Especially if, like me, you hate having your pictures taken. That sounds counterintuitive but if I knew I was where I wanted to be I would love to have some awesome pictures. I'm actually going to have to force myself to take some pictures so I can see my progress.

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

Love the photo shoot idea! Especially if, like me, you hate having your pictures taken. That sounds counterintuitive but if I knew I was where I wanted to be I would love to have some awesome pictures. I'm actually going to have to force myself to take some pictures so I can see my progress.

Yeah, I hate having pictures taken of me. I can count on one hand how many pictures there are of me that I actually like. When I hit my goal weight it will go a long way toward my self image to be able to have a photo shoot and like the pictures. I love the pin-up style and it is more accepting of body types than other styles I think.

I took my "before" photo on Monday. It's in my phone and no one will ever see it but me.

Archived