Forums are back in action! ×

On a Quest to be Girl Wonder

Hey there!

I just want to start out by saying that this is the most amazing community I've ever seen. When you have such a huge support system, what excuse can you have for not following your dreams?

post-17287-0-80476300-1370303635_thumb.g

But anyways, on with the introduction!

My name is Cassidy. I'm a 16 year old high school student. My whole life, I've had problems with depression and inferiority, mostly because I've always been a little insecure about the way I look. I feel like my body has been holding me back from really being happy and enjoying my youth. That's why I'm so grateful to have found NerdFitness. Everything about this site focuses you not only on losing weight and feeling healthy, but having adventures and feeling good. I'm really excited to get to work and start changing my life!

And yes. I realize that I'm kind of young to be changing my life. But I think I'm ready.

PS- I feel like since this is nerdfitness I should share some of the things that I'm passionate about. I like video games. I really really like video games. My favorites are the Bioshock series, pretty much anything made by Valve, The Legend of Zelda, Journey, Super Mario Sunshine, and (this one's kind of embarrassing) Harvest Moon. I watch anime, but it has to be really good (like Steins Gate) to really capture my attention. And then there are the staples, like Doctor Who, RPGs, Superhero stuff (I prefer DC), and old Nickelodeon shows. I also like literature, and I'm in the process of teaching myself C++ programming.

Well, I feel like you all know me just about as well as my closest friends do now, so let's get to "leveling up", if you will.

Allons-y!

Cassidy

Wood Elf Scholar Adventurer (LVL 2)

STA:6  STR:3   WIS:8.5   CHA: 5.5   CON:3   DEX:2

My Current Challenge

Hi Cassy, glad that you've joined the rebellion. It's never too early to start living the life you want to live, and way easier if you don't wait! Most everyone I've encountered here is super helpful and supportive, so don't be afraid to ask questions. If you want to try picking up heavy things, swing over to the warrior's area.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Archived