Forums are back in action! ×

what up what up new guy

Hi guys, been lurking for a few weeks, decided to join, I couldn't pass up the class stuff, and then I saw that we get crest and I had to get on that. I'm True_Tech, 26 yrs of age, working tech support, in school for graphic design and freelance designer on the side. I've been a gamer all my life, into reading, music, and art. Back in the day I was in ok shape, somewhat good shape. 

Then i got lazy, I got into competitive street fighter and other fighting games, I was putting all my time into that and I just got pudgy and let myself go. I would work out on and off, maybe lift for about 6 months then get lazy again.Now I'm focused on getting the old me back I'm at my heaviest ever at 240lb 6'3 (well i'm down a few pounds since starting to go in on the work out). Been really inspired by the bodyweight only guys i see on youtube and instagram mainly barstarzz. 

After reading up on everything, I would say I'm a human ranger, I'm focusing on strength body weight training, doing circuits with no reset between exercises and little rest between sets. Currently doing Steve's beginner body weight workout. I've also really tightened down my diet, for the next 6 weeks (going to vegas in july) I'm strict low carbing, won't say no carb cause sometimes I grab a sammich with a half bun, but trying to stay under 150g of carbs, and that's saying a lot cause i love ritz and peanut butter. After I get to where i want i'll go to carbs on work out days which helps me not pig out knowing its not forever lol. 

tl;dr. Use to be in shape when i was younger, got into street fighter, got lazy, fat, going back to the old days with bodyweight. 

Anywho I'm here, ready to get down, I'm not officially join this 6 week challenge cause i couldn't think of 4 goals, but i got 3, 1. 30 push ups straight. 2. back to 5 pull ups (over trained had to take 4 days off, can barely do 3 now). 3.hold a 30 second plank no quivering.  Life Goal. Save money for vegas.

Hope to join in on a later challenge and enjoy these forums 

Level 3 Half Giant Assassin

STR-7 DEX-2 STA-5 CON-2 WIS-4 CHA-3

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

The Road to 210lb, Currently at 218lb

indeed, i hope to have some good results to show, its like as soon i made the decision to go low carb free food started showing up. donuts at work. gf ordered pizza, chicken breast, mixed greens, and egg whites are my only friends. 

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

I know how both of you feel. I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, but given that i work at mom n' pop type pizza place temptation is always around. The worst part is when the closing staff comes in and make a pizza, because apparently none of them can eat before work. i'm getting better at avoiding it, but not perfect. If i can fight the urge to eat the pizza I'm surrounded by 40 hours a week than I know you guys can do it as well. Good luck guys

i hope so, just weighed myself and i'm at 235, it helps cause the place we meet up to play games (street fighter, marvel vs capcom etc etc) is a bar with great fish and chips. seeing that weight go down is gonna help me resist my regular fish and chips with a Guinness. currently practicing up for http://evo.shoryuken.com/

73%
73%

Archived