Forums are back in action! ×

Finally kept up with my aerobics instructor!

I love my aerobics instructor and I've been going to her class for four or five years. In the past I've got better and made gains, only to lose them all when I'd stop going for a few months and spend most of the time binge eating. However, I've now been going consistently for about 8 months and have sorted out my eating habits. In today's class I FINALLY kept up with all the moves, all at high impact (lots of jumping and running moves) and without any little cheats, for the whole 35-minute-long aerobics session!! Then we did core work and I did all of that too, including the longest plank I've ever done in my life (didn't time it but I'm sure it was over a minute).

I've also started lifting recently and I'm sure the extra strength from that has helped.

So happy and pleased with myself! I think this is the fittest I've been since my early teens and it feels amazing!!

Thanks for reading :)

Questionable Hobbitʉۢ Level 0ʉۢ Aspiring Warrior

STR 0 â€¢ DEX 0 â€¢ STA 0 â€¢ CON 0 â€¢ WIS 0 • CHA 00

Challenge Log: Puddletheduck stops waddling and starts bouncing (flying will come later)0

"Life's too short to be fat and miserable."