Forums are back in action! ×

JediMom joining the Rebellion ....

Hi everyone!!

I found this site while researching Paleo diets at work 3 days ago and I haven't been able to stop coming back so I might as well jump right in :)

I'm 38, 5'6" and roughly 180 lbs.  Before I became a Mom (cough) 7 (cough) years ago, I was more active then I am now, but not as healthy. (Moderate smoker and ate REALLY crappy).  Now I'd like to be healthy and in better shape.  If possible, I'd also like to look amazing for a wedding I have in September ...  I'm not asking too much now am I??

My DH and DS are the biggest gamers/Star Wars fans/ Super Heroes and Lord of the Rings fans I know. While I grew up as a girly girl, I know more about all the above then I care to admit.  Although a huge Harry Potter fan all on my own I feel like I fit right in :)

Welcome, I also found this site a few days ago while reseaching Paleo recipes and fitness info on Pinterest. Are you doing the 6 week challege?

Name: 50Fit

Striving to be: The Khaleesi of Middle Age Fitness

Level 1: STR = 4, DEX = 4, STA = 4, CON = 3

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken" - House Martell

Welcome, I also found this site a few days ago while reseaching Paleo recipes and fitness info on Pinterest. Are you doing the 6 week challege?

Yes I am!!  I figured why not jump in with both feet :)  I started a couple of days late, but better late then never.  If I waited until the next one who knows where the motivation would be.

You?

Archived