Sleep Cycle -- How badly do I sleep?

Light Alarm Clock -- Wake up to the light

Fabulous -- Microhabits to start

Mint -- Finances

Diet Quests --

Aquaalert -- Reminder to Drink all the Water

MyFitnessPal -- Track the nutrient intake

Fooducate -- Should I Be Eating This?

Evernote -- Recipe Keeper (it can clip from Pinterest!), Meal Planner, Grocery List

Fitness Quests --

Sworkit -- Ideas for drylands when I just don't want to

Movn -- Movement Alarm

GoogleFit -- Pedometer and general fitness tracker

30 Day Fit -- Record for drylands

ActiFit -- General Fitness tracker

Instant Heart Rate -- Heart Rate Monitor -- seems to be more accurate with resting heart rate

Daily Yoga -- Ideas for yoga when I don't want to

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

2b47j4.jpg

It is the weekend, I go crazy on the weekends. Time to work on not going crazy on the weekends.

The Plan This Week: Build My Team 

2ng4j5u.jpgStrength Training (Morning)

1z1sbiu.jpg  Make Breakfast

34e2byx.jpg Make Lunch

1zguofm.jpg  Make Dinner

iqgf3l.jpg Yoga (Evening)

b9ch7t.jpg  Spanish Practice

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

April 2016 -- The Quest for the Size-12 Jeans

• Eat Well
    • Step 1 -- Soda -- no mas. 
  • Stress Less
    • Step 1 -- 30 minutes each day -- Read, write, color, listen to music, weave, paint, etc.
  • Stay Active
    • Step 1 -- Stick to a Regular Workout Schedule
      • MWR -- Swim 45 - 90 minutes
      • TFSaSu -- Strength Training and Yoga
  • Study Spanish
    • Step 1 -- Finish the Duolingo Lesson Tree

Under 25 g Mini Challenge

Sugar is bad, mk

Wheedle down sugar intake from +60 g per day to 25 g per day (the recommended daily allowance by the WHO)

Punishment: add 1 sprint to swim the following day for every gram of sugar over 25 g 

Week 1 - 3: over 50 g

Week 3 - 5: over 40 g

Week 6: over 30 g

Week 7: over 25 g

Reward: health should be its own reward... ok, fine: new clothes after 25 days with a perfect 25 or under.

"Hmm 82 sprints tomorrow... that's gonna be painful"

So, I have decided to ween slowly to 25 g

If I go over 50 g for the next week, then I get sprints. 

Because at about 44 sprints this morning, I was jello. But I pulled out 16 more, to punish myself accurately for eating 107 g of sugar the day before. 

This could be highly motivating. As long as I stick to my meal plan today, I should be 3 g below 50 g in the sugar category. 

Pondering:

a plantain contains 22 g of sugar... is this goal of 25 g really all that feasible in the long run? I freaking love fruit, and the fruits have good stuffs in them.

An apple, a banana, and an orange -- the typical easy to purchase because cheap and almost always available trifecta of the day -- blow 25 g of sugar immediately -- and that is just 3 normal sized portions.

I guess I shouldn't count my fruits and vegetables in with my sugar numbers, only things that are on the WHO list? Basically anything processed, baked, or not in whole form... yogurt is tricky... I'll just say yogurt has some additional sugar -- even my whole, unadulterated Greek Cabot sin.

If this is the case, I still have a problem with frequency of sugary snacking, but I can feel less stressed about the number? I mean I could fret about it, but really this exercise is to help me learn how to curb my baked good and ice cream cravings, not punish myself for eating fruit.

Sugar, you scamp. 

I will start measuring this way tomorrow -- in that if it is not sugar from whole vegetable, fruit, grain, or dairy... I will sprint how every many extra grams of sugar it is worth. 

giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So the threat of sprinting is an amazing deterrent for me. Monday I did 6 sprints because I added honey to my coffee. But that was not too bad, sprints on occasion are not awful, I made them 100 yard sprints instead of 25 yard.

But I avoided the lemon bars, lemon pound cake, poptarts, and sweetener when I got coffee Monday and Tuesday morning. I love lemon sweets, but I hate sprinting more. 

I have not been religiously tracking everything like I did last Wednesday - Sunday, but I have been paying really close attention to what I put in my mouth. Natural sugars belonging to the things with complex carbohydrates like plantains and apples and oats.

I have not been having a lot of success with my past few challenges, so I thought I would take a break and switch it up in the battle log,. This is kind of looking like a respawn, which after vacation last week, I kinda might need a restart. After I get into this a bit, I may put a story to it, but for now, just a place to put my workouts and see my personal progress :) 

July 4 -- Monday

Swim -- 6 x 300 yards

easy swim

kick

pull

one arm drill

IM

easy swim

Hatchery Work -- Steps 10645, Carrying Buckets -- 4 x 20 L

Strength Training --

5x

5 Russian twist

5 leg raise

15 second plank

Breakfast -- Crullers, Raspberries, Coffee

Lunch -- Turkey Sandwich, Spinach Salad, Watermelon, Coffee Yogurt, Raspberry Tea

Dinner -- Burger, corn, potato salad

Starter Stats

Bicep -- 16 cm

Forearm - -  12 cm

Neck -- 16 cm

Thigh -- 27 cm

Waist -- 46 cm

Chest -- 41 cm

Hip -- 48 cm

Calf -- 16 cm

Constitution -- 1

Strength -- 1

Wisdom -- 1

Intelligence -- 5

Endurance -- 1

Dexterity -- 1

Goal of the Week:

Fitness -- Swim 5x +1 END

Diet -- Sans Soda. +1 CON

Life -- Dine In (I spend a lot of money on this, I want to quit working at the hatchery, making sure I can still get buy if I do). +1 WIS

Tuesday

Woke up at 3 am, probably fell back to sleep around 4:30 am, did not get up at 5 am to swim. Got up at 6 am and enjoyed coffee and an onion roll.

Got to work 15 minutes late, but couldn't get the keys for the van until 8:30 anyway, so I guess I can keep enjoying my coffee Tuesday and Thursday.

Took my students on a hike in Blackwater State Park. Looking for Red Cockaded Woodpeckers and Gopher Tortoises. Found mostly habitat and trees. Students were super whiny. Why would you schedule class after 'Merica's birthday... to which I respond, why would you drink so much if you knew you had to come to class at 8 am, and given the weather over the past week, why would you think it would not be hot? 

Went to lunch with a friend after compiling data for my student's lab report -- for the first lab report I gave them all of the math and formulas they needed in a spreadsheet,  all they had to do was plug in numbers, but they still did it wrong. These are college level juniors and seniors who are majoring in biology. 

Drove back across the FL/AL border. Hung out in my storage unit because I wanted to sit on a couch for once in an environment devoid of mold.

It got rumbly, so I went home. Managed to beat most of the storm, just got a bit of rain.

Started up the Stick of Truth again, wanted to try a different class and see if I could get some of the gear I missed before. 

Did a leg centered workout:

5x

5 per side Spiderman lunges

10 air squats

10 step ups

Burgers for dinner with corn on the cob and potato salad.

Swim today!

300 easy free

300 Kick + pool assisted pull ups

300 Pull

3 x 100 IM

12 x 50 IM order 

6 x 50 drill

300 swim with fins and paddles

2 sets

5 kneeling push ups

5 pool dips

Hello Battle Log, 

It's been a while again. Let's not quibble too much about who is in the wrong here (obviously me), I am here to write on your dusty pages of success and hardship and other such frivolous things. 

2016 -- what a crappy year

I lost weight, then gained it all back, I have lost my desire to swim a lot with other people, and Princess Leia is no longer in the world.

However, while I have gained the weight back, I feel stronger. I don't have any illusions that it is mostly muscle, just that I have learned how to carry my mass around without as much pain as before. 

I have gained the desire to walk a lot, and I have reclaimed my love for hiking. I have a strong desire to be able to climb -- I will always love swimming, but spending an hour in the pool when I don't want to be there is not a happy place. I do need to swim regularly though, it is great exercise, but I need to put myself under less pressure to go when I don't feel like it. More strength training! I don't quite like the workouts while I'm doing them, but I do very much like the effects, so keep that up until I find my niche.

I have been struggling with having no idea what I want to do with my life. And I still feel that way. I have evaluated what I am good at: GIS and biological identification -- it's like a knack, I don't know how I do it, but apparently I'm wired to identify things and then map them. GIS might be useful, currently I am unqualified for most technician positions, so do I want to pursue more training for this? As for ID, I love me some field work, but I have to figure out the search terms and keywords to find jobs identifying the things, like zooplankton and fishes. I currently teach introductory and non-majors oriented science classes, and while it should be fulfilling, I don't jump for joy to do it. There are times when I enjoy it, but it takes so much energy, like acting a part every day full of patience and wrestling with the part of me that might be ADHD.  I think I need a hitchhiker's guide to being an adult...

Novel pursuits are easy to pick up, get bored with, and forget immediately. I want to play an instrument, pretty much I have a dream to pick up any stringed instrument and play it for my entertainment, so well enough to not halt every note to make sure it is correct. I have my brother's electric guitar, and I have a keyboard, so there is opportunity to play. I think I may need to invest in lessons, for the guitar, I had lessons for piano, so practice is required, which I never did when I took lessons... 

Other things that keep cropping up in my mind, I want to live a more sustainable life. I entertain the notion of having a farm one day. I have several goals associated to that in mind for the new year. I started a new compost experiment today, will see how long I can keep that up.

January 2017

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Dive?/Hike
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Hike
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Hike
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Dive?/Hike
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ] Swim
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE
[ ]TMNT Workout
[ ]  Make Breakfast
[ ] Post Breakfast mile
[ ]  Make Lunch
[ ] Post Lunch mile
[ ]  Make Dinner
[ ] Post Dinner mile
[ ] Study for the GRE

So I am back, after that lovely calendar, I want to go and change things. 

Today was a swim, nothing fancy -- just straight up swim. Somewhere between 2600 and 2800 yards. I lost count a couple of times. Felt good though, as swimming is fun when I don't feel pressure in regards to doing it. Like most things in life.

December 2016

| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08  | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

Workout:   | N  | N  | N  | N  | Y  | Y  | Y   | Y  | Y   | N  | N  | Y  | N  | Y  | N  | Y  |  N  | N  | N  | N  | Y  | N  |  Y | N  | Y   | Y  | N  | Y  | N  | Y  | N  | 45%

Diet:          | N  | N  | N  | N  | N  | N  | N   | Y  | Y   | N  | N  | Y  | Y  | N  | Y  | Y  |  Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  |  Y | Y  | Y   | N  | Y  | N  | Y  | Y  | Y  | 58%

Life:          | N  | N  | N  | N  | Y  | Y  | Y   | Y  | Y   | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  |  Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  | Y  |  Y | Y  | Y   | Y  | Y  | N  | Y  | Y  | Y  | 83%

2016 --  2b47j4.jpg

2017 -- Image result for reboot cartoon

2017 -- Focus

Strength | Flexibility | Sustainability

January 2017 Measurements

| Neck  |  Arm  | Chest | Waist |   Hip   | Thigh | Calf    |

| 17 in. | 16 in. | 48 in.  | 46 in. | 49 in. | 30 in.  | 17 in. |

January 1, 2017

| Push Ups | Hang to Pull Up | Squats | Swim | Steps |   Sleep   |  Water  | Mood |

|        1        |  1 x 10 second  |       1    |  0 yd   | 4075  | 6 hours  | 4 cups  |  :watermelon:  |

January 2017

Read 1 book
"Hell's Super"
By Mark Cain
N Yoga
N Swim
Weight Train
Y Swim
Y Weight Train
N Swim
Y / N Yoga

N Yoga
Y Swim
Y Weight Train
N Swim
N Weight Train
N Swim
N Adventure

N Adventure
N Swim
N Weight Train
N Swim
Y / N Weight Train
Y / N Swim
Y /N Adventure

Y / N Adventure
Y / N Swim
Y / N Weight Train
Y / N Swim
Y / N Weight Train
Y / N Swim
Y /N Adventure

Y / N Adventure
Y / N Swim
Y / N Weight Train

New Month! New Challenge!

Step 1: Drink Water --> been ignoring my thirst of late, been feeling like crap

41.gif

Step 2: Move around a lot --> I am lazy, I need to get into the habit of moving a lot more

788edea92bf74f046d3bceac38ee874e.gif

Step 3: Primalish --> been flirting around with the idea for a while, so going to try it out for reals.

giphy.gif

How? --> tracking, all of the tracking

2gw3o.gif

Calendar Set to remind me to move and drink water every hour that I am awake --> 5 am to 8 pm

Movement = 5 - 20 minute walk every even hour, unless occupied with students, or 5 - 10 push ups & squats + 30-second plank + some hang time every odd hour... unless occupied with students.

Meal Planning --> I like meals, I don't do the grazing thing too often, so I usually resort to the 3 meals a day idea, sometimes two if I don't have time to grab lunch, or just don't feel like breakfast at the typical breakfast time. I tried HomeChef for a couple of months, and really loved a lot of their recipes, but they are a bit pricey and I can save a bit if I go to the store myself. I could probably save a lot more if I looked for other recipes, but I'm lazy. I will modify most of these recipes to be primalish rather than what some of them currently are. I also have a tendency to modify them to make them easier by omitting steps.

February 2017 → Drink Enough Water & Move More

Brunch: Hash

Dinner: Jerk Pork & Veg

Breakfast: Panera

Lunch: Southwest Chicken Salad

Dinner: Pork Chops & Veg

Breakfast: Veggie Scramble

Lunch: Pork Chops & Veg

Dinner: Dijon Chicken

Brunch: Veggie Scramble

Dinner: Dijon Chicken

Lunch: Southwest Chicken Salad

Dinner: Cajun Shrimp

First quarter moon3

Lunch: Cajun Shrimp

Dinner: McGuire’s

Breakfast: Hash

Lunch: Pork taco salad

Dinner: Turkey Meatballs

Brunch: Sweet Potato Pancakes

Dinner: Chicken Marabella

Breakfast: Denver Scramble

Lunch: Roasted Salmon & Veg

Dinner: Pork Chops & Peas

Dinner: Pulled Chicken Sammich

Brunch: Denver Scramble

Dinner: Steak & Potatoes

Dinner: French Onion Chicken

Full moon10

Breakfast:  Denver Scramble

Dinner: Coconut Shrimp Stir-fry

Breakfast: Sweet Potato Pancakes

Lunch: Korean BBQ & Slaw

Dinner: Chicken Parm

Brunch: Omelets

Dinner: Mushroom Burgers

Breakfast: Scramble Lorraine

Lunch: Chili Lime Fish Cakes

Dinner: Butter Roasted Chicken

Brunch: Scramble Lorraine

Dinner: Balsamic & Fig Chicken

Dinner: Shrimp & Zucchini Scampi

Dinner: Balsamic Honey Chicken

Last quarter moon18

Breakfast: Omelets

Lunch: Chicken & Shroom Taco Bowl

Dinner: Pork Chops & Veg

Brunch: Casserole

Breakfast:

Lunch: Cajun Catfish

Dinner: Fried Chicken

Breakfast:

Dinner: Nearly Po Boy’s

Brunch:

Dinner: Chicken Mozzarella

Breakfast:

Dinner: Cider Pork Chops

Breakfast:

Dinner: Turkey Chili?

Breakfast: Casserole

Lunch: Shroom & Chicken “tarts”

Dinner: Korean Pork & Zukes

bath-stalker.gif

New Stats 3/16/17

Waist 47 in
Hip 49 in
Chest 40 in
Calf 26.5 in
Thigh 30 in
Upper Arm 16.5 in
Wrist 7.1 in
Neck 16 in 

The Tracking of Things

Week 1

Monday
3/20/17
Tuesday
3/21/17
Wednesday
3/22/2017
Thursday
3/23/2017
Friday
3/24/2017
Saturday
3/25/2017
Sunday
3/26/2017
Sans Soda

Meditate

Walk 10K Steps

Week 2

Monday
3/27/17
Tuesday
3/28/17
Wednesday
3/29/2017
Thursday
3/30/2017
Friday
3/31/2017
Saturday
4/1/2017
Sunday
4/2/2017
Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Read for Fun

Meditate

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 3

Monday
4/3/17
Tuesday
4/4/17
Wednesday
4/5/2017
Thursday
4/6/2017
Friday
4/7/2017
Saturday
4/8/2017
Sunday
4/9/2017
Sans Baked Goods

Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Play a Game

Read for Fun

Meditate

Ninja Turtles Workout:
Mobility
Rotate Everything x10
Balance
Planks
Cartwheels
Headstands
Power
Plyometric Pushups
Step Ups
Strength
Push Ups
Squats
Rows

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 4

Monday
4/10/17
Tuesday
4/11/17
Wednesday
4/12/2017
Thursday
4/13/2017
Friday
4/14/2017
Saturday
4/15/2017
Sunday
4/16/2017
Sans Ice Cream

Sans Baked Goods

Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Craft Something

Play a Game

Read for Fun

Meditate

Yoga

Ninja Turtles Workout:
Mobility
Rotate Everything x10
Balance
Planks
Cartwheels
Headstands
Power
Plyometric Pushups
Step Ups
Strength
Push Ups
Squats
Rows

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 5

Monday
4/17/17
Tuesday
4/18/17
Wednesday
4/19/2017
Thursday
4/20/2017
Friday
4/21/2017
Saturday
4/22/2017
Sunday
4/23/2017
Sans Pasta

Sans Ice Cream

Sans Baked Goods

Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Spanish Practice

Craft Something

Play a Game

Read for Fun

Meditate

SCUBA 1x per month

Yoga

Ninja Turtles Workout:
Mobility
Rotate Everything x10
Balance
Planks
Cartwheels
Headstands
Power
Plyometric Pushups
Step Ups
Strength
Push Ups
Squats
Rows

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 6

Monday
4/24/17
Tuesday
4/25/17
Wednesday
4/26/2017
Thursday
4/27/2017
Friday
4/28/2017
Saturday
4/29/2017
Sunday
4/30/2017
Sans Sugar to Coffee

Sans Pasta

Sans Ice Cream

Sans Baked Goods

Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Piano Practice

Spanish Practice

Craft Something

Play a Game

Read for Fun

Meditate

Kayak 1x per month

SCUBA 1x per month

Yoga

Ninja Turtles Workout:
Mobility
Rotate Everything x10
Balance
Planks
Cartwheels
Headstands
Power
Plyometric Pushups
Step Ups
Strength
Push Ups
Squats
Rows

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 7

Monday
5/1/17
Tuesday
5/2/17
Wednesday
5/3/2017
Thursday
5/4/2017
Friday
5/5/2017
Saturday
5/6/2017
Sunday
5/7/2017
Sans Salting Food

Sans Sugar to Coffee

Sans Pasta

Sans Ice Cream

Sans Baked Goods

Sans Beer

Sans Soda

Guitar Practice

Piano Practice

Spanish Practice

Craft Something

Play a Game

Read for Fun

Meditate

Hike 1x per month

Kayak 1x per month

SCUBA 1x per month

Yoga

Ninja Turtles Workout:
Mobility
Rotate Everything x10
Balance
Planks
Cartwheels
Headstands
Power
Plyometric Pushups
Step Ups
Strength
Push Ups
Squats
Rows

Swim

Walk 10K Steps

Week 8

Monday
5/8/17
Tuesday
5/9/17
Wednesday
5/10/2017
Thursday
5/11/2017
Friday
5/12/2017
Saturday
5/13/2017
Sunday
5/14/2017
Maintain Diet

Maintain Life Skills

Maintain Exercise

GOALS! Move More | Eat Better Quality | Spend Less Money | Clean My Space | Drink More Water

• 6:30 am 16 oz H2O + Yoga + Make Breakfast + 16 oz H2O & YouTube or News
  • 8 am 16 oz H2O + 2000 steps
  • 9 am Coffee + 250 steps
  • 10 am 16 oz H2O + 2000 steps
  • 11 am 16 oz H2O + 250 steps + Eat Lunch
  • 12 pm 8 oz H2O + 250 steps
  • 1 pm 8 oz H2O+ 250 steps
  • 2 pm 16 oz H2O + 2000 steps
  • 3 pm 8 oz H2O + 250 steps
  • 4 pm 16 oz H2O + swimmers mile
  • 5 pm 8 oz H2O + Clean 
  • 6 pm 250 Steps + 16 oz H2O + Make Dinner
  • 7 pm 8 oz H2O + 250 steps
  • 8 pm 16 oz H2O + watch TV + Strength train

Watching Fairy Tail at the Moment:

Fairy Tail Workout Game
*"Aye Aye Sir" -- 10 Rows
*"I'm fired up!" -- 10 Elevated Pushups
*"Wooow!" -- 20 second side plank
*Grey Strips -- 10 Body weight Squat
*Erza requips -- 30 second Farmer Carry
*Lucy Cries/Whines -- 5 Assisted Lunge
*A heroic pose -- 20 second Wall squat
*"That's ___ for ya." -- 10 Wall slide
*"Are all Fairy Tail Wizards like this?" -- 30 second Plank
*"Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" -- 5 Inch worms

Fairy Tail Workout Game
*"Aye Aye Sir" -- 10 Rows
*"I'm fired up!" -- 10 Elevated Pushups
*"Wooow!" -- 20 second side plank
*Grey Strips -- 10 Body weight Squat
*Erza requips -- 30 second Farmer Carry
*Lucy Cries/Whines -- 5 Assisted Lunge
*A heroic pose -- 20 second Wall squat
*"That's ___ for ya." -- 10 Wall slide
*"Are all Fairy Tail Wizards like this?" -- 30 second Plank
*"Dragon Slayer ____ !" -- 5 Inch worms

Challenge May 21 - July 1 --> The Quest for the Shrinking Jeans Part II

(Link to Part 1: 

Goals For Success!

Bite My Tail -- at least 30 minutes of yoga each day 2.5+ Dexterity

Eat Happy -- Create a meal plan that I will follow each week 2.5+ Constitution

Drink Water -- Drink water through the day 2.5+ Constitution

In the Beginning: Stats

Current Jean Size --> 16 American Relaxed Fit Bootcut

Height --> 5'7"

Weight --> 233 lbs

Neck --> 16"

Chest, over --> 47"

Chest, under --> 41"

Waist, natural --> 45.5"

Waist fitted --> 45"

Hip --> 49"

Left Thigh --> 28"'

Right Thigh --> 30"

Left Calf --> 16.5"

Right Calf --> 17"

Left Upper Arm --> 16"

Right Upper Arm --> 15.5

Left Forearm --> 12"

Right Forearm --> 12"

Left Wrist --> 7.5"

Right Wrist --> 7.5"

Progress Report To Come

5/21/2018 to 5/27/2018

Meal Plan

Breakfast --> Greek Yogurt & Granola or Bagel & Bacon Breakfast Sammich with fruit & Coffee or Hotel Fodder (going to MegaCon this weekend)

Lunch --> Buffalo Chicken Salad Sammich with Cukes, Grape Tomatoes and Chips + La Croix; Playing by ear for the con

Dinner --> Hot Honey Salmon with zucchini & tomatoes, Coffee Rubbed Pork Loin with broccoli & potatoes, Salmon & Tuna Poke; not sure what we will do yet for the Con

Snacks --> Fruit, Chips & Guac, Tomatoes, Popcorn