Forums are back in action! ×

Fishing Nerd???

Ok ... Here goes.

Hi all. Just found this site recently on a recommendation from my son. He is a Posture Alignment Therapist(sp). Lots of great info and inspiring stories here. You all are amazing.

Who am I? My name is Bob, I live in Texas, married almost 23 years. Two kids, one married son (mentioned above) and one daughter who will get married next Saturday. :-)

I work as a Training Coordinator for a Telecom manufacturer's Tech Support and Control Center. Also work part time at a small Fishing Tackle shop locally. Yup, that's my nerdy part. I don't play video games, but almost eat, sleep, breath fishing. Working at the shop is not really work, 'cause I'm in my world there....

I will be 50 in December. I am 5'7" and 170.... I don't like how I feel. And I am FULL of excuses.... :-(. I want to lose fat and get stronger than I have ever been. Life has so much to offer and being lazy doesn't get to take advantage of it. I'm always tired. I had blood work done at my last physical and that was all better than I expected. Cholesterol was a little higher than I wanted, and BP needs to come down a little, thyroid is good, no Low-T here either, so why am I some damn tired all the time??? Lazy and excuses are it. Mind over matter!!

I know how to eat correctly. I know ho to exercise and have a plan now, between NF and my son, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And if it is an oncoming g train, I wanna be in shape to gets the heck outa the way!! ;-)

I look forward to reading more success stories here and sharing mine as well.

Thanks in advance for your support and God Bless!!!

Archived