Forums are back in action! ×

Hello to everyone! Just saying hey before I start posting. Here are my vitals. I've lived a dedicated life to the virtual world of video games. I mean it's mostly the same games to this day too, and I love my favorites immensely - The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of time (clinching number one), Goldeneye, Mario kart & MK64 (anything N64 actually..), old sonic games on the megadrive, Duke Nukem, Jedi Knight 2, Quake 3 all on the PC, I could go on and on. If I've missed a key player here I'm gonna be inconsolable.. My two films gotta be Shawshank and Scarface. (Aside from LOTR but thats got its own category)

My other two main passions are Dragonball Z and LOTR. I think (dream) I'm a nice mix of Goku and Aragorn. I've also devoted too much time to gaining knowledge of the song of ice and fire world, and previous to that, hogwarts. 

As for fitness credentials, I do stay in pretty decent shape. I play a lot of sport and keep active. I drift in and out of phases of eating huge amounts of junk and drinking lots of alcohol to eating strictly and committing to a 4x weekly workout. I hope by maintaing a regular presence here I can retain my motivation to a greater degree. As for life, I just left university in the UK and trying to make money online.

If you read this, I appreciate it! Nice to meet you!

Oh yeah Starwars. How the hell did I forget Starwars? These things happen..

Paleo enthusiast, Part-time hobbit, Z fighter, Kokiron, Westerosian and Jedi. Quite a CV. Find me at www.paleocastle.com.

Archived