Forums are back in action! ×

First long walk in nearly 8 years.

I recently decided to get in shape because I am BADLY out of shape. I've been trying to walk half a mile a day to get myself, and my feet used to it again, I add in a little jogging on some days to help increase my endurance. I decided I needed to challenge myself once a week and go on a long walk. So I planned a route on runkeeper.com and set out on my journey. 1 hour and 30 minutes and 4.6 miles later I returned home. Sore, tired, and a little chaffed but man it feels good to get out there and challenge myself. Also manged to burn about 520 calories in a fasted state while doing it. Came inside, did 10 push ups and 10 sit ups, and a series of stretches to end the workout.

Lvl 1 Orc Adventurer

Str-3 Dex-2 Sta-2 Con-3 Wis-3 Cha-2

Current Challenge

Yeah, about 8 years. When I was about 16 I went from being a very active person to being very active on Halo 2. By the time I was tired of playing Halo 2, which took quite some time, my habits had already changed to being lazy and doing nothing but playing video games. I turn 24 tomorrow and I've decided I've had enough. It's a tough state to remove yourself from, I just gotta keep getting up every morning and doing some sort of exercise to break the habit of going straight from the bed to the chair. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

Lvl 1 Orc Adventurer

Str-3 Dex-2 Sta-2 Con-3 Wis-3 Cha-2

Current Challenge