Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge Thread Beast Defeated

//wipes away the sweat

So most of you don't know me, but if you ever come to, you will learn that I hate doing things halfway. I seldom start out at the shallow end--I like to dive in, headfirst, at the deep end without the waterwings.

So of course, when I went to join an Accountibilibuddy group for this challenge and decided to create my own, I wasn't going to just take the mantle of "leader" and not DO something with it. It took a lot of planning and thinking and strategizing and formatting, but I finally got our team's PvP challenge thread up and running! I think I've plugged all the potential holes to keep us running like a well-oiled machine, covered all the bases, and--if I do say so myself--done a pretty good job of linking our challenges in with our theme.

It's a big job, and nobody really had to do it, but I am so ridiculously stoked about it that you wouldn't even believe it XD Even more excited for the last four-and-change weeks of this challenge than I already was!

Ijusthopemyteamlikesitahahahahahahahahaha

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(