Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all, Name's Insanity

So here is where I tell you about how I got here, and a little about me. First about me, I'm a 30 year old guy working as a CADD operator and in school for my bachelors in Electronics Engineering and should be done with that in a year, then maybe I can get back to some form of normalcy, at this point I'm not sure what normal is. :-D

As for what got me here, I was researching workout information trying to find something that would fit my schedule and was bouncing between bodybuilding forums, to fitness articles, to random Wiki pages when I happened to see a Nerd Fitness link in a google search. 

Nerd... Fitness, I said to myself quizzically, What would that even entail?  Thinking about people trying to recreate the latest D&D battle...

The link was to the Superhero Weightlifter Staci article, (http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/)

Reading through it, and seeing the Paleo Diet (I'm a huge believer in this) mentioned, it increased my curiousity, so I ventured into the forums and poked around a bit.

Six Week Challenge? And what would this forum consider a challenge... Ranger??... wait... Warrior??... MONK!... Dude, they do challenges... BY CLASS! Rock on \m/

Ok, so now I'm really interested at this point... and decide to venture into the forums. And into the "Overheard in a Gym" thread, which was hilarious... and yeah I was that 1 guest you saw viewing at the bottom over the past couple of days. When I saw the conversation turn from "I heard so and so do such and such with this piece of equipment... into "What are the forces required to flip a barbell off a squat rack?"

I knew I was home... so here I sit. :-D

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Archived